Saturday, May 16, 2015

Hello out there from Blogland

I'm trying to update the blog at least once a week, but I missed last week.

Just over here writing and drawing. I'm really trying to nail down a pitch for a project I really wanna get published somewhere, whether that be with a comic publisher or a traditional publisher. So I've been trying to hammer and smooth out the plot/synopsis that lots of publishers need to see, to make sure you've got the whole story.

This is new for me, since I've just been publishing my own wok, I keep notes jotted down in different notebooks and sketches scattered around and then sketch out my on thumbnails. I know what's going on and what's happening, but if I was to show a publisher the way I worked on Urban Myth Investigators, it'd look like a big ol' bundle of randomness. So this is a good learning process.

Anyways, that's it for now. I'll update next week with.... something.

See ya in the funny pages.

No comments:

Post a Comment