Wednesday, September 9, 2015

LBCC This Weekend!

If you're in the Southern California area, or maybe passing through, check out Long Beach Comic Con at the Long Beach Convention Center.

Now in it's sixth year (I think), LBCC is an awesome comic convention and this is going to be my second year being in artist alley. I was there a few years back, but still trying to figure out everything in my comic making career.

This year is going to be awesome! I'm going to have issues of Urban Myth Investigators issue one with me, plus a free mini-comic, and I'll have pages of UMI available to see and purchase. I'l hoping to have a couple more items, but we'll see.

If you're anywhere near So Cal this weekend, Sept. 12th, and 13th, you should check out the convention and swing by artist alley, table B5, and come say hi! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment